To jumpstart my day with positive vibes:
Feelin' So Good - Jennifer Lopez
For "There's got to be more to life than this" moments:
Habulan - Sound
Gentle Persuasion - Sound
No Such Thing - John Mayer
For Amazing First Dates:
Goodnight and Go - Imogen Heap
I'm Complicated:
Trainwreck - Sarah McLachlan
Firewoman - Barbie Almalbis
Possession - Sarah McLachlan
Songs that remind me of A-Days:
#41 - Dave Matthews Band
Fields of Gold - Sting
Songs That Bring Me Back to Rack's El Pueblo and Friday Nights with D and Marto:
Movies- Alien Ant Farm
Are You Gonna Be My Girl?-Jet
Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
Vindicated - Dashboard Confessional
Denise Haak's Birthday 2006:
Sugar We're Going Down - Fall Out Boy
Galileo - Indigo Girls
For Love Found, then Lost:
Wishing That - Jann Arden
No Ordinary Morning - Chicane
Water Runs Dry - Boyz II Men
It's Over But I Still Keep The Songs:
Lover Lay Down - Dave Matthews Band
Echo - Incubus
3 Libras - A Perfect Circle
Train - When I Look To The Sky
Sunshower - Chris Cornell
No comments:
Post a Comment