What I'm thankful for today:
- My very loyal client who keeps me busy with projects. (My bank account thanks her too.)
- Mondays that I no longer dread
- Abundance of ground coffee in the coffee jar
- My family who keep me rooted to what's true
- Mind-tickling reads from the internet
- Behaved hair
- My fiance who has opened my world in so many ways
2) Ex-Minion Issues
I still have lots to learn about this whole freelance thing. Knowing the value of my time and my work and not being afraid to say it is a challenge. I have a tendency to undervalue myself. Not a good thing especially if this is my source of income.
Got some serious calculating to do!