Sunday, March 24, 2013

Ex-Minion Chronicles | What Now?

One of the gifts of ex-minionship is that of time. Lots of it. It is a double-edged sword, however.  I am no longer burdened by the time constraints and obligations of a day job, but I am now faced with the challenge of finding employment, by my own terms.

This is quite a bold statement, I know. To be honest, I have butterflies in my stomach as I write this. I'll take that as a good sign, though. I hope that taking a leap out of the box and into the discomfort zone will open the doors to opportunities and possibilities. 

The number one thing on my post-minionship to-do list is :

Create an alternative source of income by offering my skills as services.

That's going to be my day job from hereon : marketing the skills to as many prospects as possible.

Let's see how this goes. The theme of this ex-minionship is Surrender and Take the Leap.

In other news, there are happy non-work related things coming up:

1. Training for the 50 km event of TNF 100
2. Waiting for Canberra State Nomination feedback (go or no go?)
3. Wedding Planning :)
4. Reboot + Independence Training in Baguio
5. El Nido, Palawan with the girls
6. North Luzon cycling tour with Twinstah

And so the epicness begins!




2 comments:

Char Salinas said...

7. Getting inked

*A&a* said...

love love love #7 :)