|I want to hit the ground running this year!|
The final post for the 30-Day Creativity Challenge. My first post for the year. :)
Wrapping up The Challenge
Doing the Challenge was FUN! So yeah, it wasn't done in 30 consecutive days like I originally intended, but it has been completed.:) I think I'm gonna keep posting drawings on my blog - as long as the inspiration comes.
Wrapping up The Year That Was
The ushering of a new year calls for retrospection. 2011 was the year I...
- Celebrated my 29th birthday in Batad with my kindred spirits and soul sisters.
- Ran my first full marathon.
- Saw a little bit more of the world with G-third as we walked the streets of Ho Chi Minh, marveled at the temples of Siem Reap and hung out at the backpacker district of Bangkok.
- Joined the XTERRA Duathlon with my best friend W, and had an unfortunate bike breakdown
- Learned something new : art lessons and yoga. (Both of which I intend to pursue still)
- Kicked an unhealthy habit, finally : goodbye cigarettes
- Rode Becky on the trails of La Mesa, Maarat and Kota Kinabalu
- Struggled and wrestled with expectations, judgements and inner demons and came out enlightened through heartfelt conversations and quiet reflection.
~ ~ ~
- I pray for wisdom, courage, serenity, patience, kindness and temperance.
- I will continue to listen to the stirrings of my soul, sing to the tune of my heartsong and march to my own drumbeat.
- I will declutter (my space, my mind, my heart) and keep things simple.
Two virtues I will strive to live by..
Corragio et Amore.