Monday, October 17, 2011

Creativity Challenge Day 10 | My Favorite Things # 4

 
VINO + FORMAGGIO



Conversations with good friends always give me a warm fuzzy feeling. Partaking of wine and cheese doubles that sensation. Over a glass of red wine (preferably a Merlot) and slices of gourmet cheese (Asiago, Camembert, Gouda - oh my!), stories have been told  and laughter and  tears and  heartsongs and heartaches have been shared, until (and sometimes long after) the very last drop and the smallest sliver have been consumed. What a wonderful way to be inebriated!

Sometimes, when I've had a rough day or an excellent day at work, I buy myself a bottle of cheap Chilean red wine and Dutch cheese and have my little vino + formaggio moment. If I could have a luxury everyday, it would be this. :)



No comments: