Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Creativity Challenge Day 1 | One Tree Hill

The 30-Day Creativity Challenge is off to a good start. I thought I'd struggle through the first day. I had a long day at work, a tiring commute and I got home at 9:00 pm.

But I was determined to accomplish this challenge and so after inhaling my dinner, I went to my desk, took out my sketch pad and oil pastels and got started. Within 30 minutes, I was able to come up with something that was inspired by a religious poster I saw somewhere some time ago. 



It's not exactly a masterpiece, but the point here is not to showcase my art skills, but to improve them through daily practice.  More importantly, the point is to set aside a moment each day to create something and have fun while doing so. I'm at work all day long. At the end of the day, this is how I play.:) 

1 comment:

Mrs O said...

This is beautiful sweetheart! You're off to a great start :-)