Monday, April 05, 2010

I Know What I Want To Do

I want to dance.


You want to what?!


Dance.


For a living?


No, silly. For fun. For my body. For my soul.



I think dance is a celebration of the human body - its beauty and all the awesome things it can do. I find dancers fascinating - jazz, ballroom, pop, ballet, hip-hop, all kinds. Poetry in motion. Movement synchronized with music. It's candy for the soul. I do not want to be a spectator. I want to participate!


I think everyone wants to dance. Most people just won't admit it.



I am not afraid to admit it. I'm going to do it.

Watch me.







2 comments:

*Ananta-Ma* said...

Yey!!! Can I dance with you??
(I suck..but still..)

Char Salinas said...

Of course! A free spirit like you will always dance gracefully!:)

I've satiated the dancing bug. At least the pop-and-locking variety. On to the next creative expression!