Monday, December 28, 2009

Random Thoughts

1. I suppose it's better that you see them at their worst sooner, than later.

2. My parents invited our next door neighbors to dinner tomorrow- one of them is a musician who plays the harmonica whenever Mama plays on the piano. I think he may be Waxie's bandmate.

3. I won't be able to make it to dinner tomorrow - I'll be bound for San Juan, La Union! Christmas (ish) at the beach, baby!

4. Vacation mode na.

5. Brought Neo to work today. He was very cooperative.Good boy! Neo will be witness to a lot of (early morning) races next year :-)

6. I should be working on my learning and development plans for next year... kaso ... see # 4.

7. Avatar's getting rave reviews. I'll see it after the MFF.

8. My officemate is playing the Chipmunk version of "I Hate This Part Right Here" - it's cute!

9. What new thing will I learn next year?

10. Can't wait to run!

No comments: