Thursday, September 25, 2008

Brain Chopseuy

Ah. So many thoughts. An attempt to put some semblance of order:

1. Working in beauty retail. A challenge. But it's fun. I'm a big beauty nut. I used to think it was vanity. However, I'd like to quote the wife of an infamous dictator, "Beauty is a discipline." Agree.

2. Nicotine. Ayayay. My weakness. I say I'll quit eventually. But why not now? Seriously, why not?

3. Needs. The carnal kind.

4. Diving. Can't wait to go again!

5. Cagayan de Oro. One week to go, baby.

6. THAT guy.

7. Money. Where'd it all go? Oh right. Diving. And Nicotine. And soon Cagayan de Oro.

8. Mt. Cristobal this weekend. Rain, rain, go away!

9. Marketing Plan. Wins, I need to talk to you about this :-)

10. Sleep. It's almost 1 a.m. and I have to wake up at six.

11. Midnight snack before sleeping? Bad for digestion, but what the hey.

No comments: