Monday, May 19, 2008

...Constipated...

I've gotten a little rusty at this. But I must write something tonight...

But what about?

Filter. Filter. Filter.

The truth? I feel __________ . And ____________. And I wish ____________.

I hesitate to fill in the blanks because it's Too sappy. Too cliche. Too inane. Too honest. Too emo.

I know it shouldn't be a big deal. It's not like I force people to read what I write. But still.

Also, I've begun to feel that perhaps these things are better shared face to face with intimate friends.

On the other hand, there's a part of me that wants to see my innermost thoughts on paper. Even if it is only virtual. Egotistic, maybe. But ultimately, cathartic.

Problem is I haven't written in so long. I've pressed backspace so many times on this entry. It just feels...constipated.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll write more. And I won't care if it's too sappy, too cliche, too inane or too emo. As long as it's real. As long as it's ME.

At least, I got something started tonight.








No comments: