Monday, January 07, 2008

Things Change / Turning 26

1. Life is full of surprises.

Who knew I'd grow to like Retail? I never imagined that I would enjoy anything that involved selling and numbers. I suppose I could attribute this newfound enthusiasm to the fact that I feel connected to the core values of the company, and I, myself, am a fan of our merchandise. Anita Roddick was a visionary. And I'm proud to be somehow part of that vision becoming a reality.

I'm learning SO much here.

* * *

2. I'll be 26 on Friday.

I know I have to get it together - and I know this year is going to be all about that. This year is all about: Quitting bad habits and destructive behavior patterns. Being in control of my emotions and my finances. Coming to terms with who I am and who I am becoming. Naks. I sound so...adult.

* * *

No comments: