Monday, November 05, 2007

The Soundtrack of My Life

To jumpstart my day with positive vibes:

Feelin' So Good - Jennifer Lopez

For "There's got to be more to life than this" moments:

Habulan - Sound
Gentle Persuasion - Sound
No Such Thing - John Mayer

For Amazing First Dates:

Goodnight and Go - Imogen Heap

I'm Complicated:

Trainwreck - Sarah McLachlan
Firewoman - Barbie Almalbis
Possession - Sarah McLachlan

Songs that remind me of A-Days:

#41 - Dave Matthews Band
Fields of Gold - Sting

Songs That Bring Me Back to Rack's El Pueblo and Friday Nights with D and Marto:

Movies- Alien Ant Farm
Are You Gonna Be My Girl?-Jet
Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
Vindicated - Dashboard Confessional

Denise Haak's Birthday 2006:

Sugar We're Going Down - Fall Out Boy
Galileo - Indigo Girls

For Love Found, then Lost:

Wishing That - Jann Arden
No Ordinary Morning - Chicane
Water Runs Dry - Boyz II Men

It's Over But I Still Keep The Songs:

Lover Lay Down - Dave Matthews Band
Echo - Incubus
3 Libras - A Perfect Circle
Train - When I Look To The Sky
Sunshower - Chris Cornell





No comments: