Friday, November 23, 2007

My Top The Body Shop Beauty Picks

1. Mango Body Scrub - I treat myself to this wonderful body scrub twice a week. Sugar and salt grains get rid of dead skin cells while mango seed oil moisturizes the skin. Great for very dry skin.

2. Moisture White Cleansing Powder - Mixed with a small amount of water, this powder cleanser turns into a creamy mixture which cleanses and gently exfoliates. Improves skin tone and evens out discoulorations.

3. Flawless Skin Protecting Foundation with SPF 25 - This cream to powder foundation blends into a natural finish. The sun protection factor is a big bonus! This will be one of my first purchases using my employee discount card :-)

4. Almond Oil Hand Care Range - I guarantee that using these products together will instantly soften and moisturize your hands. You'll get addicted to hand-washing!

5. Bilberry Colour Protect Detangler - Adds gloss and shine to hair and protects it from harmful elements like the sun and pollution. The scent is heavenly too! A definite must try.

No comments: