Sunday, November 04, 2007

Hello Universe, Are You Listening?

It's not that I feel incomplete without a significant other. Nor do I need a man to shower me with gifts and compliments. I'm not looking for someone who will affirm that I am a wonderful human being. I already know that. :-)

It's been a long and winding road to the place of self-security I am in now. Of course, the journey is by no means over. Self-knowledge is a lifetime process. Nonetheless, with 25 years of life behind me, I can say that I get me. What I'm looking for is someone who can get me too. Someone I can share my weirdness with. Someone who won't take things at face value but will search deeper. Someone who sees people with non-judgemental eyes. Someone who isn't emotionally constipated. Someone who will be patient and gentle with me. Someone I can share this ride with. As for that Someone, I will be the same.

I'm in no rush to be attached. I'm just putting the desires of my heart out there so the Universe can start conspiring to give it to me.




No comments: