Monday, November 12, 2007

Ano buzz...

Sleep is the one thing that I need right now but unfortunately it is the one thing that eludes me right now.

The Monday blues hit me bad today. The one bright spot was meeting up with Wins for over McDo meals and some smokes.

First there's work. I guess even if you're in a job you like, there will be days you'd rather not get out of bed.

Then there's the other thing. I'd rather not go into the details. Suffice it to say that being in a certain geographical location triggered something in me which threw my positive energies out of whack.

I'm physically tired, but my mind's on overdrive. I psychoanalyzed the situation and came to the conclusion that my mind won't find rest until it comes to some kind of resolution over the dreary emotions of the day. Blogging helps me do that, I guess.

Tomorrow's gonna be better. And as good ol' Wins said, I'll bounce back.

In the meantime, I'm gonna get me a midnight snack.

No comments: