Sunday, October 14, 2007

Full Circle / My Great Outdoors Week

I believe in keeping my doors open and never saying never. Don't burn your bridges and bless those who've hurt you.
*
My favorite time of the week is Sunday morning. Everyone's home. Breakfast together with the family. Brewed coffee in the pot. The morning papers. Laid-back and easy.
This week is gonna be an adventure. Monday til Wednesday, I'll be at the Pook ni Mariang Makiling in Los Banos, Laguna, along with other Head Office and Operations people to test-drive the Outbound Training program for The Body Shop. I'm part of the Training team, so I know what's in store for the group. It's not gonna be a walk in the park, I tell ya. But it's going to be worth it.
Next on the list, Mt. Galugod, baybee. This one is for purely personal purposes. My breath of fresh air. Literally.

No comments: