Saturday, September 29, 2007

Not Your Run Of The Mill Company Induction



My objective for each company induction is that my participants will leave equipped with adequate knowledge about the company and its products and come out feeling energized, happy and inspired.

I've come to realize that inspiration doesn't happen with a bunch of powerpoint slides. People learn not just by listening but by doing. You can't merely spoonfed them information. You have to stimulate them - make them think and make them move. You have to tickle their funny bones and strike their hearts.

To most of my participants, this is just a job. My aim is to make them see that to be part of this company means so much more.

1 comment:

Dennis D. Balajadia said...

You make me so proud! :)

Continue to push the envelope of the human spirit and ZAG when everyone ZIPS.