Thursday, November 09, 2006

Random Lists of 3's

Remedies for the flu:
1) Lots of water.
2) Lots of rest.
3) Happy thoughts.

Remedies for a bad day:
1)A good friend.
2) A good shower.
3) A good cry.

Why I love Peer Gem (sari-sari store):
1) Cloud 9
2) Marlboro Menthol Lights
4) Spicy Chicken Yakisoba

Favorite items of vanity:
1) Pretty when Pinched Lip & Cheek Tint
2) Body Fantasies Cucumber Melon Shimmer Lotion
3) Nivea Lip Care in Cherry flavor

What I'm going to do with my hair soon:
1) Trim it. ( Long overdue!)
2) Treat it.
3) Color it. (Current shade: light mahogany. Thinking of going lighter or adding highlights.)

What I've been listening to:
1) Urbandub's Birth
2) APC's Thirteenth Step
3) EBTG's Greatest hits

What comes easily to me:
1) Singing.
2) Empathizing.
3) Trusting.

No comments: